MYSA hosts Challenger British Soccer Camps
July 10th – 14th 2017 – Mebane Baseball Complex
The MYSA will again be hosting our popular soccer camp program in association with Challenger Sports. We are very excited to offer these programs to our local youth. This is our eleventh year offering this program and hundreds of area children have come out to enjoy a week of soccer fun in the sun! All camps will be held at the Mebane Baseball Complex. These camps are open to all – you do not have to be a MYSA player to join in the fun!
This year’s camp offerings include:
- First Kicks: A program for players 3-4 years of age, 9-10AM
- Mini Kicks: A program for players 4-5 years of age, 10:30AM-12PM
- Half Day Camp: A program for players 6-15 years of age, 9AM-12PM
- Half Day Advanced Player Session: A program for more experienced players 6-15 years of age, 9AM-12PM
- Full Day Camp: A program for players 6-15 years of age, 9AM-4PM
- Full Day Advanced Player Session: A program for more experienced players 6-15 years of age, 9AM-4PM
For more information on these different camp program offerings and to register CLICK HERE. The MYSA camp generally has around 100 players participating each year so be sure to sign up early to lock in your spot!
A big part of the fun are the British coaches who run the camp. Coaches spend the week with host families so if you interested to be a host family for a coach, please let us know.