Registering For MYSA Soccer Programs
Thank you for your interest in MYSA Soccer! In order to participate in programs like Recreation, TopSoccer, and Indoor, which do not require tryouts, every player must register for each season they want to participate. Registrations are submitted online. To submit a registration:
- Create a MYSA Parent Account if you do not already have one. This account will be your link to the MYSA where you can register children, access paperwork, and see practice times and game results when published. Please add ‘[email protected]’ to your email address book to help prevent our emails from getting caught in spam filters.
- Login to your MYSA Parent Account. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it.
- If you see a Mailing List Error or Warning, follow the instructions to ensure you are on our mailing list or you will miss important league communications and weather alerts.
- Click ‘Register a New Player’ to register a child that has never played soccer for the MYSA before. If your child HAS played for us before, they should be listed below the menu bar. Click the ‘register’ button next to their info to register them. If your children have played for the MYSA before, but are not listed, try clicking the appropriate button in the menu bar to look them up. If they still are not found, you may have used a different email address to register them earlier. You must use that address to login (you can change it later). If that still doesn’t work, email [email protected] and we’ll find them for you. Do NOT register them as a ‘NEW’ player if they have played for us before, as that creates a LOT of backoffice work for us to resolve.
- If you have not updated your contact information within the past 6 months, you will be prompted to update that information when you try to register your first child. THIS DOES NOT REGISTER THEM! Once you submit the updated contact information, you must click the register button for them again!
- For each registration you submit, you will receive a registration verification email. If you do not receive this email within an hour or so, PLEASE contact us ASAP at [email protected] so we can see what happened. Your child likely NOT registered.
- If you see ‘Registered for (season) on XX/XX/XXXX’ next to your child’s name, they ARE registered. If the registration button is still there, they ARE NOT registered.