Fields are already quite wet and with more rain forecast throughout the day conditions are not going to improve, unfortunately. ALL MYSA fields are CLOSED for Saturday, Nov 1 and ALL matches, including travel matches, are postponed.
Rec coaches: please contact your opponent from today and start looking for a day this week to reschedule your game. Please let your division coordinator know when you have a day and time agreed upon so they can check field availability.
Travel coaches: website and weather phone line will be updated shortly. There is field availability tomorrow if you want to look at rescheduling for Sunday. Please be sure to update the master game schedule document should you reschedule for Sunday and to copy Chris Sudol on your request for referee availability. No matches are definite until he confirms referee availability!