Due to wet field conditions, all MYSA fields are CLOSED for Wednesday June 3
Friday night rain has ruined another Saturday’s game schedule…fields are again waterlogged and will not be playable at all on Saturday.
All Saturday matches, both rec and travel, are postponed and will be rescheduled for a later date. Rec coaches, please get in contact with your opponent to look for possible reschedule dates at practice times or other weekend afternoons.
All MYSA fields are closed due to wet conditions for Friday, May 1. All matches are postponed and will be rescheduled…coaches, please start contacting your opponents to look for possible makeup dates that work for you!
Weather conditions have now deteriorated to the point where conditions are expected to be unsafe for the remainder of the evening. All Thursday sessions are now cancelled.
Our little flash flood rain event yesterday has fields still soaked and near 100% chance of rain today isn’t going to help. All MYSA fields are closed for Sunday and all games and practices scheduled for today are cancelled. Travel coaches, please contact your opponents to let them know.
Although there are some wet spots games are ON today with only one minor change: all games scheduled for field 4 will be moved over to the green baseball field, no changes in game times for those matches moving over to green. All other games are on as scheduled!
Despite waiting as long as we could to make a decision today, Mother Nature is not cooperating. Most all fields are still too wet for play this evening, but we are making some changes for this evening’s games and practice schedule to use what we can.
All U5, U6, U7, U8, U10, H14, and HS games scheduled for this evening are POSTPONED and will be rescheduled.
The U12 games scheduled for 6:15 and 7:30 for Field 4 will be MOVED to Green Baseball Field and played at their scheduled times tonight.
All Academy practices and travel team practices scheduled for Friday evening will be at Walker field at their normally scheduled times.
Field conditions are still very wet and this may impact games scheduled for tomorrow morning. An announcement about tomorrow’s schedule will be made by 8AM via email…stay tuned!
Fields are still saturated after the rains last night and will remain closed today…all practices and events scheduled for Thursday are cancelled.
Due to today’s rain and heavier rain moving into the area this evening, fields are getting squishy and are getting worse as the day goes on. All MYSA practices and activities scheduled for Wednesday are cancelled.
Due to continued wet and unplayable field conditions, all MYSA fields will be closed for Saturday March 28. All rec games are postponed and will be rescheduled for a later date.
All affected travel teams should contact their opponents to let them know and begin working out a reschedule date.
Same old story…standing water on fields from last night’s storms has all fields too wet for use this evening. All practices scheduled for Thursday evening are cancelled.
Fields are still too wet for play, all MYSA fields are closed and all scheduled games are cancelled and will be rescheduled.
I wish the news was better heading into our first rec game weekend…unfortunately fields are not playable and the amounts of standing water that there are right now also means that they won’t be in better shape early Saturday morning for games. All MYSA fields are closed for Friday March 20 and all games, both travel and rec, are postponed and will be rescheduled.
In addition, all recreation games scheduled for Saturday, March 21 are also postponed. The U13G travel game scheduled for 9AM tomorrow is also postponed. A decision will be made about the afternoon travel game and academy games later tomorrow morning. Please stay tuned to email for updates regarding these games tomorrow if you are affected.
Apologies for the late notice this evening, as we wanted to see if the rain might not be so bad going forward. As it turned out, fields are (AGAIN!) saturated and too wet for play. All practices scheduled for Thursday are cancelled.
In addition, there will be NO paperwork pickup done tonight.
All MYSA fields are closed for Sunday March 15…while we are looking at good weather today, fields are still very saturated and have lots of standing water. No possibility that they will dry enough by the afternoon for play.
Travel teams: many other complexes that are grass are also closed today from the quick look I had, but you should at least reach out to your opponent to see if there is a possibility of changing venues to theirs to play today.
Another dreary day…read on for more info if you are scheduled to play a game at Mebane today.
The Mebane soccer complex (Fields 1-4) will be closed and all matches will be rescheduled. We will contact coaches about reschedules this morning.
The 8v8 field on Mebane Baseball Complex (Green field, also called Field 5) will be open for the match scheduled for 11AM this morning.
The Academy festival scheduled for this afternoon at Mebane fields is cancelled and we will look for possibilities to reschedule this date.
Travel coaches, I will be contacting you directly this morning about reschedules.
This will be the last announcement that fields will be open we’ll send this season. When weather conditions warrant, we will send out information about closures or any possibility of closure or severe weather (storms), but will not do daily announcements that fields will be open after today.
All MYSA fields will be open this evening and all regularly scheduled practices will be held. 4 days of practices in a row!