The rain continues and so do the field closures…all MYSA fields will remain closed for Sunday 10/4 and all games are postponed. Travel coaches, please reach out to your opponents to let them know and begin working on reschedules.
All MYSA fields will remain closed for Saturday 10/3 and all matches scheduled will be postponed. Travel team coaches, please reach out to your opponents to let them know and to begin looking for reschedule dates.
No need to wait and see if things will improve by the afternoon today! All MYSA fields will be closed for Friday, 10/2 and all matches are postponed and training sessions are cancelled. If the rain continues through the day, as expected, it is very unlikely that conditions will allow us to play tomorrow either…look for an update on Saturday’s games coming later this evening.
The field situation tonight will be similar to last night’s…Fields 1 and 2 at the soccer complex remain too wet for use and will remain closed this evening. Fields 3 and 4 at the soccer complex and the Red, Grey, and Blue fields at the baseball complex will be open for sessions tonight for teams with Thursday practices. Sessions that are scheduled on fields 1 & 2 this evening will be moved to other locations, as follows:
– 6:30 U12 Minions practice will be moved to Baseball Grey Right Field
– 6:30 U6 Messy Lions practice will be moved to the far end of field 3, in the space between the goal and back fence
– 6:30 U8 Flash practice will be moved to Baseball Blue field, using the center field area
– 6:30 U12 Nitro practice will be moved to Field 4A and share space with U12 Fury
– 6:30 U10 Crossfire practice will be moved to Grey Right field
– 7:30 U15 Hurricanes and U14 Phoenix will move to Baseball Red field
– 7:30 U14 Force will move to Baseball Blue field
– 7:30 HS Fury will move to Baseball Grey Left field
All other sessions will remain that their normal locations, please consult the field map available on our website if you are not sure about your space location. THERE IS TO BE NO PLAY ON FIELDS 1 OR 2 THIS EVENING!
It will still be dreary and wet out there tonight…coaches: if you are planning to cancel your session please make sure to contact your team and let them know! Space will be tight in many areas with these moves, but its better than nothing at all so please make sure to share your spaces evenly and plan session activities accordingly!
Due to continuing wet, unsafe, and unplayable field conditions, all MYSA fields will remain closed for Tuesday 9/29 and all rec, academy, and travel team practices are cancelled for Tuesday.
Fields still remain too wet for play today and with more rain and possible thunderstorms looking like they will move into the area over the next few hours, the picture isn’t looking to get any better today. All MYSA fields will remain closed for Monday and all practice sessions for recreation, academy, and travel teams are cancelled.
Due to continued wet, unsafe, and unplayable field conditions, all MYSA fields will remain closed today and all matches scheduled will be postponed and rescheduled for a later date. Travel coaches, please reach out to your opponents to let them know and begin rescheduling.
Due to continued wet and unplayable field conditions, all MYSA fields will be CLOSED on Saturday, 9/26, and all matches scheduled this day will be postponed and rescheduled at a later date. This includes the Academy date scheduled for Saturday and all Classic matches scheduled at MYSA fields.
Travel team coaches and managers should contact your opponents to let them know and to begin working on a reschedule date.
Due to wet, unsafe, and unplayable field conditions, all MYSA fields (baseball complex, soccer complex, and Walker field) are closed this evening. A decision will be announced on tomorrow’s field conditions by 8AM via email, the MYSA weather line number, and our website.
Due to a lot of thunder in the area now and forecast over the next few hours, there is little chance of being able to hold sessions…tonight’s academy sessions are cancelled.
It’ll be somewhat damp, but fields will be open this evening and all scheduled recreation team practices and makeup games are on as scheduled. As always, try to avoid the bad spots!
Due to wet field conditions, all MYSA fields are CLOSED for Wednesday June 3
Friday night rain has ruined another Saturday’s game schedule…fields are again waterlogged and will not be playable at all on Saturday.
All Saturday matches, both rec and travel, are postponed and will be rescheduled for a later date. Rec coaches, please get in contact with your opponent to look for possible reschedule dates at practice times or other weekend afternoons.
All MYSA fields are closed due to wet conditions for Friday, May 1. All matches are postponed and will be rescheduled…coaches, please start contacting your opponents to look for possible makeup dates that work for you!
Weather conditions have now deteriorated to the point where conditions are expected to be unsafe for the remainder of the evening. All Thursday sessions are now cancelled.
Our little flash flood rain event yesterday has fields still soaked and near 100% chance of rain today isn’t going to help. All MYSA fields are closed for Sunday and all games and practices scheduled for today are cancelled. Travel coaches, please contact your opponents to let them know.
Although there are some wet spots games are ON today with only one minor change: all games scheduled for field 4 will be moved over to the green baseball field, no changes in game times for those matches moving over to green. All other games are on as scheduled!
Despite waiting as long as we could to make a decision today, Mother Nature is not cooperating. Most all fields are still too wet for play this evening, but we are making some changes for this evening’s games and practice schedule to use what we can.
All U5, U6, U7, U8, U10, H14, and HS games scheduled for this evening are POSTPONED and will be rescheduled.
The U12 games scheduled for 6:15 and 7:30 for Field 4 will be MOVED to Green Baseball Field and played at their scheduled times tonight.
All Academy practices and travel team practices scheduled for Friday evening will be at Walker field at their normally scheduled times.
Field conditions are still very wet and this may impact games scheduled for tomorrow morning. An announcement about tomorrow’s schedule will be made by 8AM via email…stay tuned!