MYSA U10 East Rec Tournament
The U10 Recreational Tournament is held after each season at the Mebane Soccer Complex. The U10 division is often split into two groups – East and West to provide teams with more competitive matches.
- Spring Dates: May 9th – May 14th, 2011
- Format: Double Elimination format allowing teams to advance with one loss. Teams advance to championship in accordance with MYSA Tournament Rules.
- Divisions: East and West divisions are formed with teams allocated base on the final season standings. The top five U10 teams overall were placed in the East tournament bracket with the rest playing in the West.
- East Teams: Sharks, Hot Shots, Blasters, Swarm, Goblins
- Goals allowed were used as the seeding tiebreaker.
- If your team is not listed, check the U10 West page
- Teams play 6v6 in accordance to the current MYSA U10 Recreational Rules of the Game
- Teams are seeded to ensure the most competitive matches possible based on seasonal standings/results and other factors.
Spring 2011 U10 East Tournament Schedule
v1.0 Updated 5/14/2011 9:00AM
U10 East Champions – Sharks
U10 East Finalists – Blasters
|Take Your Game To
The NEXT Level!!
Tryout For A MYSA
Click Here For