MYSA Fundraiser – Team Manager Info
As team managers, you are a crucial part of the MYSA fundraising efforts. Thank you for your efforts in helping the league raise desperately needed funds to repair our facilities and improve our programs.
This page is meant to be a reference guide for managers as they coordinate the fundraiser with their teams. Please check this page often for updates and if you have feedback or would like to see other information included here, let us know!
- Team Prize Tiers for Recreational Teams:
- Average 5+ Cards Sold Per Player: All players will receive their end of season mementos
- Average 4-5 Cards Sold Per Player: Each player will receive an MYSA T-shirt
- Average 3-4 Cards Sold Per Player: Each player will receive an aluminum water bottle
- MYSA will fund an end of season party (up to $10 per player) to the TOP THREE Recreation Teams with the highest average of cards sold per player.
- Travel Teams earn 25% of their team’s total sales to use towards tournament or equipment costs
Frequently Asked Questions
This FAQ is for Team Managers. Be sure to also check out the Fundraiser FAQ for parents.
Where and when do I pick up cards for my team?
Cards will be distributed from 6:30-9PM Mon Apr 9th through Wed April 11th. All Team Managers should make arrangements to pick up team materials during one of these times.
What are the sale dates?
Sale begins immediately upon receipt and will run through Monday, April 30th. Parents should return all funds and unsold booklets to the Team Manager NO LATER THAN that date. Collection nights will be set up for managers to turn in funds and unsold cards.
What if a player needs more cards to sell?
Contact Leslie to get additional cards and record the additional cards on your tracking spreadsheet.
Can I just distribute cards as needed to parents?
No. Please distribute the number of cards allotted to each player as indicated on your roster worksheet.
What if a parent refuses to accept the cards?
That’s fine. Just mark them all ‘returned’ on your tracking spreadsheet. Return them as quickly as possible to Leslie OR if another player needs additional cards to sell, feel free to use any refused product as ‘additional cards’ for them. Please be sure to mark down that they received ‘additional booklets’ on your spreadsheet.