All MYSA Fields OPEN for Monday August 18ahuffman | August 18, 2014
Right now it looks like any additional storms are going to hold off until later…all regularly scheduled practices for Monday will go ahead as scheduled. Should weather conditions deteriorate over the course of the afternoon, we will update status through email as needed. If thunder or lightning come up suddenly, LEAVE the fields immediately and get to shelter!
If you have any questions about where your practice will be held, please contact your child’s coach and check the field maps available on our homepage under the Facilities tab at the top.